While Hook & Ladder is a digital marketing agency, we define what we do as building success for our clients and ourselves by creating awesome together. We aren’t interested in being just another marketing vendor; we partner with our clients to add an industry-leading digital marketing function within 12 months. We do this by taking our knowledge of industry trends and consumer behaviour to craft problem-solving, opportunity-seizing solutions.
Beyond that, we value creating an environment for our team that supports growth and creativity so you can focus on doing the work you love and making an impact. As one of our team members puts it:
‘We are treated as individuals, and when we bring up problems, the focus is on solutions. It feels like a family here.’
Are you interested in becoming part of a collaborative, results-focused team? Are you interested in building digital traffic systems that create high-impact outcomes for clients using evidence-based strategies? If so, then this might be a fit for you.
Hook & Ladder Digital is growing fast and we’re looking for talented digital marketing strategists with experience building and improving digital campaigns for our clients.
We are seeking a Client Success Manager for our thriving agency. Maybe you have previous marketing agency experience, or maybe you bring marketing department experience. Either way, you are excited to work with competent and business-minded teammates in a fast-moving environment with the potential to take your career to the next level.
You will serve as the ‘quarterback’ for your client account portfolio and will play the role of Marketing Strategist, Project Manager, and Business Unit Owner – depending on what is required. Of course, no day will ever be the same as another, but some of your high-level responsibilities will include (and not limited to):
- Overseeing and being accountable for the digital marketing program of 5 to 7 client partners, each with an annual marketing budget of $150,000 to $400,000.
- Participating in business development activities and onboarding of new clients.
- Leading contract renewal conversations and planning with existing client partners.
- Empowering a team of digital marketing experts to drive the execution of strategies while communicating regular updates and simultaneously building trust with clients.
- Communicating with all stakeholders (colleagues, clients, suppliers) to minimize the risk of misalignment.
- Being a champion for the needs of your clients and functioning like a coach to ensure they thrive in the digital marketing landscape.
- Keeping projects on time, on budget, and on scope.
This position plays a critical role in building Hook + Ladder client partnerships and growing our company for the future. To succeed as a Client Success Manager you are:
- A trusted advisor and go-to person on any topic related to (digital) marketing in your organization.
- A people lover who enjoys your time interacting with clients, while also keeping interactions results and outcomes focused.
- Experienced in strategy development and system implementation of digital marketing. You are the ‘final line of defense’ before marketing systems go live.
- Self-disciplined, efficient, and substantially more organized than most people you know.
- Proactive in addressing issues and risks. You hate to see preventable problems grow bigger than they need to!
- Bringing 5+ years of Project or Program Management w/ line of sight and collaboration with other team members for execution and delivery of projects.
- Bringing 2+ years Digital Marketing Experience.
- Bringing 2+ years experience building positive, result-oriented relationships with clients.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- A desire to stay ahead of the digital marketing landscape and you follow leaders in the digital marketing space such as Frank Kern, Ryan Deiss, Sam Ovens & others.
- An awareness of your current company’s competitors’ key marketing activities, successes, and failures.
- A desire to build a rewarding and impactful career, not just a job.
- A drive to push yourself to the next level, and empowering others along the way.
- A longing to work with other top-performers tackling bigger challenges and achievements than what you have had experience with.
WHY WORK HERE:
- Flexible work location (remote or in-person if you like)
- Flexible schedule (focus on results – not time!)
- We give you autonomy to lead and innovate
- We invest in your career with ongoing training and coaching to support your growth and development
If you think you are the right team member we are looking for, check out our Instagram to get a feel of our team. Hopefully, you think we qualify to be on your team too 🙂
Send your resume to email@example.com