Hook & Ladder is a purpose-driven digital marketing agency where we define and co-create a path to success with each client individually. Our mission is to build greatness together, not just as another run-of-the-mill marketing vendor, but as a true partner dedicated to empowering our clients with unparalleled digital marketing prowess within the first 12 months. We achieve this by blending our expertise in industry trends and consumer behaviour to provide strategies and solutions that proactively solve problems and seize opportunities.
We take immense pride in fostering an environment that nurtures growth and unleashes the boundless creativity of our team. We want you to relish the work you’re doing and feel confident that it is creating a lasting impact.
Are you ready to immerse yourself in a collaborative, results-driven team? Are you eager to build digital marketing systems that create high-impact outcomes for our clients using evidence-based strategies? If the answer is a resounding yes, then this might be the place for you!
Our multi-service marketing agency is seeking an entrepreneurial-minded and experienced Paid Media Specialist to join our growing Advertising Department! This role requires expertise in managing, optimizing, and scaling paid media campaigns across various channels, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and YouTube Ads. As a key advertising team member, you will collaborate closely with graphic designers, web developers, SEO specialists, and a Client Success Manager to support a diverse portfolio of clients spanning multiple industries in North America.
The Paid Media Specialist has the following roles and accountabilities:
- Develop, set up and manage comprehensive campaigns and strategies using digital advertising strategies on Facebook, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn, TikTok and more!
- Define campaign structure and meticulously create target audiences to enhance targeting precision.
- Ensure the cost-effectiveness of advertisements, closely monitoring the cost and return on investment (ROI) of campaigns.
- Conduct continuous analysis and optimizations of campaigns, plans, and budgets to achieve client goals.
- Create and adjust schedules to maximize campaign effectiveness, ensuring strategic alignment.
- Creating engaging reports and dashboards that compile and communicate the value of our marketing initiatives to our clients.
- Support the creation of high-performing digital assets (ads, landing pages, websites, etc.) that drive conversions and audience interaction.
- Effectively coordinating various departments to execute the created strategy, overseeing tasks such as ad creative design, ad landing page creation, and more.
- Managing advertising budgets, ensuring efficient allocation and optimization of funds.
- Prepare comprehensive quarterly reports, presenting results to sustain long-term client relationships.
- Conduct bi-weekly reporting, enhancing transparency through walkthrough videos via Loom.
- Maintain open and regular communication with clients, addressing needs and ensuring satisfaction.
- Innovating & pushing the boundaries of digital marketing!
- Between 2-3 years of experience working in the digital advertising realm.
- An expert-level knowledge of innovative digital advertising tactics and strategies.
- Passion for creating evidence-based strategies: Using data, logic, and experience to make improvements, drive results, and scale successful campaigns.
- Proficient in pixel integration on major advertising platforms, conversion tags through Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics 4.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Project management & self-organization skills
- Resourcefulness. If you don’t have the answers, you can find them. You enjoy educating yourself on digital marketing best practices, and nothing is better than discovering an amazing new tool.
- Ability to be collaborative. You thrive in an environment where you are learning and teaching simultaneously.
- A proactive and positive attitude that inspires the team.
- An ability to contribute creativity, influence, and positive energy to the team.
- Professional proficiency in English (written and verbal) and Spanish (nice to have).
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Expert level with G4A and tagging.
- Familiarity with diverse advertising platforms, including Reddit, Twitter, and TikTok.
- Knowledge and experience with Looker Studio (Previously Data Studio)
- Experience from starting a business or freelancing in the past as a digital marketer.
- Experience with Monday.com or other cloud-based project management technologies.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- A desire to build a rewarding and impactful career and a drive to push yourself to the next level while empowering others along the way.
- Located in Barranquilla, Medellin or Bogota (Colombia)
WHY WORK HERE:
Our purpose is to ignite potential for those ready to GROW. We take immense pride in fostering an environment that nurtures growth and unleashes the boundless creativity of our team. We want you to be fulfilled, relish the work you’re doing and feel confident that it is creating a lasting impact. Here’s what you can expect when you join our team:
- Flexible work location (remote or in-person if you like).
- Flexible schedule (focus on results – not time!).
- Health benefits.
- Autonomy to lead and innovate in your zone of genius.
- 3 weeks of paid time off, plus flex days to recharge and take that well-deserved break.
- In-person events and opportunities to truly connect with the team.
- The opportunity to connect with a diverse team of people from over 5 countries.
- Our commitment to invest in your career with ongoing training and coaching to support your growth and development.
- Regular 1:1’s with your team Lead for open communication and support to remove roadblocks.
- We play the Great Game of Business! We believe that when our team wins, the company wins. We give our team a stake in the outcome and work together towards their successful financial future.
- We implement CliftonStrengths to help our team discover their unique set of talents and learn how to leverage them to achieve success in their personal and professional lives. We focus on what you do best and build on your strengths rather than trying to fix your weaknesses.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this position, please submit your application here, highlighting your qualifications and experience. We look forward to hearing from you!