About the Role
This is a position for an entrepreneurial-minded and experienced marketer who is looking to work with other competent and business-minded teammates in a fast-moving environment to take his/her career to the next level. At H+L, our Funnel Marketing Strategist manages the traffic & conversion initiatives for our client partners. This includes but is not limited to:
- Creating record-breaking campaign strategies using digital advertising, outreach, email, analytics & more!
- Setting up and managing the digital advertising networks (Facebook, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn, Display & more).
- Analyzing data & making data-backed decisions to drastically improve our client’s results.
- Creating engaging reports that communicate the value of our marketing initiatives to our clients.
- Innovating & pushing the boundaries of digital marketing.
This position plays a critical role in our cross-functional client account teams. Below are some of the key qualities which would make you a great fit as a H+L Funnel Marketing Strategist:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working as marketing professional
- Has started a business or freelanced in the past as a digital marketer.
- Has expert level knowledge of digital advertising and analytics platforms & tactics.
- Stays ahead of the digital marketing landscape and follows leaders in the digital marketing space such as Frank Kern, Ryan Diess, Sam Ovens & others.
If you think you are the right team member we are looking for, check out our Instagram page to get a feel of our team. Hopefully you think we qualify to be on your team too 🙂
Tell us about yourself and why you want to join our team