About the Role
This is a position for an experienced project manager/ client success director in the marketing industry who is looking to work with other competent and business-minded teammates in a fast-moving environment to take his/her career to the next level.
A successful Director of Client Success serves as the ‘quarterback’ of his/her client account portfolio and wears the hats of a Marketing Strategist, Project Manager, and Business Unit Owner in his/her day-to-day. Below are some of the key qualities which would make you a great fit:
You Are A Strategic Marketer
- You are a trusted advisor and go-to person with regards to any topics/ questions related to digital marketing or marketing in your current/ past organization.
- You are experienced in the strategy development and system implementation of digital marketing while acting as ‘the final line of defense’ before marketing systems go into market.
- You study and stay ahead of the rapidly-changing digital marketing landscape and are well aware of key marketing activities, successes, and failures of your companies’ competitors.
You Are a Project Manager
- You are self-disciplined, efficient, and substantially more organized than most people you know.
- You would rather ‘over communicate’ with stakeholders than risk the chance of mis-alignment among your colleagues, clients, and suppliers.
- You are more proactive than others in addressing issues and risks because you hate to see preventable problems grow bigger than they should.
- You are very serious about keeping projects on time, on budget, and on scope.
You Have a Strong Desire For Professional Growth
- You are looking for a rewarding and impactful career, not just a job.
- You enjoy pushing yourself to the next level, and empowering others along the way.
- You want to be in a team of other top-performers tackling bigger challenges and achievements than what you have had experience with.
Tell us about yourself and why you want to join our team