Our multi-service marketing agency is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Creative Project Manager to oversee the management of all creative projects from start to finish. The primary responsibilities of this role are to keep the creative operations organized so that projects are on time, on budget, and to the satisfaction of both internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate would have 3 to 5 years of experience in creative project management, preferably in a similar industry or field.
We value creating an environment for our team that supports growth and creativity so you can focus on doing the work you love and making an impact!
Are you interested in becoming part of a collaborative, people-centric, results-focused team? Are you excited about managing the creative projects of a multinational marketing agency that provides best-in-class marketing services to established and growing brands? If so, this might be a fit for you.
The Creative Project Manager will be reporting to the Creative Director, also the Head of the Creative Team, and has the following roles and accountabilities:
- Capture and analyze creative project requirements, risks, and resourcing needs through liaising with creative team members, members of other departments (social, advertising and web), client account managers, and client stakeholders.
- Create creative sprint plans that take into consideration customer demands, resource capacity, creative team members’ strengths, and budget availability.
- Mobilized sprints by ensuring that each creative team member have all inputs required for their upcoming projects and have a clear understanding of expected project output and timeline.
- Manage the successful and effective completion of creative projects by frequently communicating through meetings, project management technology, and status updates. Discuss and agree with stakeholders about project plans and schedule changes where needed.
- Accountable for the continuous improvement of creative project management and delivery process and contribute to building a best-in-class creative team.
- H+L’s core values: Shoulder-to-Shoulder, Make Sh*t Happen, Evolve or Evaporate, Bullets Then Cannonballs.
- Between 3-5 years of experience working in digital advertising.
- Expert-level knowledge of innovative digital advertising platforms & tactics.
- Passion for creating evidence-based strategies: Using data, logic, and experience to make improvements, drive results, and scale successful campaigns.
- Expert-level knowledge of pixel integration on major advertising platforms, conversion tags through Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics 4.
- Experience from starting a business or freelancing in the past as a digital marketer.
- Professional proficiency in English (written and verbal) and Spanish (nice to have).
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Project management & self-organization skills
- Resourcefulness. If you don’t have the answers, you can find them. You enjoy educating yourself on digital marketing best practices, and nothing is better than discovering an amazing new tool.
- Ability to be collaborative. You thrive in an environment where you are learning and teaching simultaneously.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Certification in Agile Project Management.
- Experience with popular creative design tools such as Adobe Suites, Figma, Elementor, Envato…etc.
- Experience in website development projects and email marketing.
- Background in managing creative requirements in social media campaigns and channel transformation.
- Experience in managing creative development needs in digital advertising campaigns and ongoing advertising creative refreshes.
- Experience working at a digital advertising agency.
WHY WORK HERE:
Our purpose is to ignite potential for those ready to GROW. We take immense pride in fostering an environment that nurtures growth and unleashes the boundless creativity of our team. We want you to be fulfilled, relish the work you’re doing and feel confident that it is creating a lasting impact. Here’s what you can expect when you join our team:
- Flexible work location (remote or in-person if you like).
- Flexible schedule (focus on results – not time!).
- Comprehensive Health benefits for you and your family.
- Autonomy to lead and innovate in your zone of genius.
- 3 weeks of paid time off, plus flex days to recharge and take that well-deserved break.
- In-person events and opportunities to truly connect with the team.
- The opportunity to connect with a diverse team of people from over 5 countries.
- Our commitment to invest in your career with ongoing training and coaching to support your growth and development.
- Regular 1:1’s with your team Lead for open communication and support to remove roadblocks.
- We play the Great Game of Business! We believe that when our team wins, the company wins. We give our team a stake in the outcome and work together towards their successful financial future.
- We implement CliftonStrengths to help our team discover their unique set of talents and learn how to leverage them to achieve success in their personal and professional lives. We focus on what you do best and build on your strengths rather than trying to fix your weaknesses.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
Send us an email here. Please include your resume, cover letter and relevant work examples. We will be interviewing shortly.