Our multi-service marketing agency is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Creative Copywriter who will display both a creative eye and proficiency in capturing and generating engaging written content. The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years of experience in creative copywriting, be self-motivated, resourceful and be known for delivering results. The successful candidate will have not only experience but a passion for writing across all major forms of digital media.
We value creating an environment for our team that supports growth and creativity so you can focus on doing the work you love and making an impact!
Are you interested in becoming part of a collaborative, people-centric, results-focused team? Are you excited about supporting the creative development of projects of a multinational marketing agency that provides best-in-class marketing services to established and growing brands? If so, this might be a fit for you.
The Creative Copywriter has the following roles and accountabilities:
- Create concepts, ideas, and texts for advertising campaigns, presentations, digital content, blog or video scripts, and more.
- The ability to persuade with the written word to meet the creative brief’s objectives.
- Ability to extract information from clients or client-facing team members to plan and execute content projects aligned with project objectives to generate results.
- Ability to translate briefs into actionable projects across multiple industries, including B2B or B2C.
- Present creative ideas, campaigns and concepts to internal team members and clients.
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate with other project stakeholders such as the art director, social media, digital marketing strategists, client leads, etc.
- Organize and improve content projects across client portfolios, supporting marketing strategists, and client leads.
- Incorporate and leverage AI tools and best practices for copywriting.
- H+L’s core values: Shoulder-to-Shoulder, Make Sh*t Happen, Evolve or Evaporate, Bullets Then Cannonballs.
- Ability to think of concepts and ideas that can solve the advertising problems of the clients.
- Have excellent writing to create blogs, emails, reports, white papers, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to understand briefs and strategies to apply in marketing channels such as websites, social networks, ads, email, etc.
- Exceptional writing skills and capable of creating or improving content pieces across all mediums.
- Voice expert. The ability to effectively understand and apply brand tone and voice to any content piece.
- Ability to generate creative concepts for campaigns or advertising pieces.
- Willingness to learn and comfortable taking direction.
- Professional proficiency in English (written and verbal) and Spanish (nice to have)
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience working with or at a digital advertising agency.
- Familiarity with the creative process in digital advertising.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices.
WHY WORK HERE:
Our purpose is to ignite potential for those ready to GROW. We take immense pride in fostering an environment that nurtures growth and unleashes the boundless creativity of our team. We want you to be fulfilled, relish the work you’re doing and feel confident that it is creating a lasting impact. Here’s what you can expect when you join our team:
- Flexible work location (remote or in-person if you like).
- Flexible schedule (focus on results – not time!).
- Comprehensive Health benefits for you and your family.
- Autonomy to lead and innovate in your zone of genius.
- 3 weeks of paid time off, plus flex days to recharge and take that well-deserved break.
- In-person events and opportunities to truly connect with the team.
- The opportunity to connect with a diverse team of people from over 5 countries.
- Our commitment to invest in your career with ongoing training and coaching to support your growth and development.
- Regular 1:1’s with your team Lead for open communication and support to remove roadblocks.
- We play the Great Game of Business! We believe that when our team wins, the company wins. We give our team a stake in the outcome and work together towards their successful financial future.
- We implement CliftonStrengths to help our team discover their unique set of talents and learn how to leverage them to achieve success in their personal and professional lives. We focus on what you do best and build on your strengths rather than trying to fix your weaknesses.
Send us an email here. Please include your resume and portfolio. We will be interviewing shortly. We appreciate all applications and wish you all the best of luck!