About the Role
This is a junior-level position for someone who is interested in exploring a career in social media and digital marketing. You will receive training and be responsible to>
- Monitor and respond to customer service and reputation management issues on the social web using social listening tools.
- Monitor discussions and trends as they pertain to the company, products, and brand.
- Identifying and reporting on trends in sentiment and advising on potential opportunities for content and product creation.
- Support the Social Media Manager on social media campaigns from the planning phase to the execution phase.
- Work with interesting brands, tackle complex challenges and be at the forefront of innovation.
- Ensure content meets standards and voice of pages being managed.
- Identify & communicate marketing opportunities that come up through social media to the internal team.
- Monitor emerging social media trends and developments in digital marketing and suggest applications to internal team.
What You Bring to the Table
- Ability to handle a variety of customer service related issues on the social web
- Experience using social media channels to distribute and amplify the organization’s content
- Familiarity with features, audience, and maintenance of key social media platforms
- Compelling and proficient copywriting skills
- Experience in using Sprout Social is preferred but not required
Tell us about yourself and why you want to join our team