As an introduction to Hook + Ladder and this role that we are looking to fill, please watch this video:
- Participate in and lead initial outreach efforts via phone, email and other applicable channels in an effort to schedule initial discovery meetings with our target buyers who have an expressed need/pain point(s).
- Update and manage CRM, ensuring that all files are accurate and up to date.
- Participate in initial discovery meetings alongside relevant members of the Hook + Ladder team.
- Participate in an ongoing effort to better define our ideal client’s typical needs and pain points by transferring your learnings after speaking with prospects.
Develop a deep understanding and smooth articulation of our service provision and the problems they are in place to solve.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings to go over activity numbers and explore wins, needs, and offer “experience-share” support.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Develop proposals and lead proposal presentation meetings.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
There are 3 compensation stages for this position which you could either progress through sequentially or remain at a stage that fits best with your schedule and lifestyle:
Stage 1: 15% Commission in exchange for hiqh quality leads delivered into our sales process who end up converting into a client. The commission is 15% of the first annual revenue generated from that client.
Stage 2: Salary + 10% Commission.
Stage 3: Salary with a commission from each representative that you support/manage.
Regardless of the stage, there is no requirement to be in the office and there is no limit on vacation days. You are a professional and you know what you need to do to be successful.
You know, all the obvious things…
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
- Customer service skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Formal Post Secondary Education → Doesn’t matter, Not Required.
- Three to five years of industry sales experience.