A little bit about us
At Hook + Ladder....
We devote 110% of our attention to creating epic new realities for small & medium business clients and transforming our corporate clients’ businesses for the digital age.
We are equal parts marketing consultants and business strategists. We study industry trends and consumer behaviours before crafting our problem-solving, opportunity-seizing solutions.
We take growing our clients’ businesses seriously and play the role of their business partner rather than a marketing vendor.
We are also serious about growing ourselves as individuals and as a business – that’s why we are always in search of like-minded leaders who share the same values as us.
Get ready to join
The Great Game of Business
We play in the game of business alongside our clients, and we believe that it is essential that each Hook + Ladder team member has a good grip on business fundamentals regardless of their functional role.
This is why we chose to become a practitioner of The Great Game of Business™. This business methodology creates transparency through open-book management, empowers individuals to make informed decisions and be rewarded by having a stake in the outcome. To learn more about The Great Game of Business ™, go here.
- Develop, set up and manage comprehensive campaigns and strategies using digital advertising strategies on Facebook, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn, TikTok and more!
- Define campaign structure and meticulously create target audiences to enhance targeting precision.
- Ensure the cost-effectiveness of advertisements, closely monitoring the cost and return on investment (ROI) of campaigns.
- Conduct continuous analysis and optimizations of campaigns, plans, and budgets to achieve client goals.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with client executives, understand their needs and proactively address their concerns to ensure they are receiving a superior return on investment with H+L’s service.
- Analyze client’s business objectives, industry trends, competitors’ activities, and marketing strategies to develop effective and innovative solutions that align with their goals.
- Develop comprehensive marketing programs alongside your cross-functional team of experts.
- Exhibit strong organizational and project management skills.